Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SS-ing at Desa Park City..

Since i have nothing new to post...might as well i post previous stuff from this year...

I'll start with SS-ing at Desa Park City..

Desa park City

This place is like for the really really "Rich" people.and i mean rich.its also a housing area.

I went there with my cousins..they're the rich one's .My couz said the place is nice so we went

there to take some pictures.the houses are HUGE , i tell yah HUGE.and they're on hills.

So we went up to the hill where all the Awsome Looking houses are and started SS-ing.

the Sky is the Limit


Well thats all of it...its like a new wold in Desa park City.

There's a friggin mall there... =O

Owh yah... there is a playground specially made for young teenagers like us..

i dont have the pictures but once i get i'll upload it straight away..

it's a must see...

________________________________________________________________

Trip To Penang with cousins
(May Holidays)

Now i'll go way backk... Until the may holidays..

My trip to Pulau Penang 2008. i went there with my cousins again and went there by bus.

its my first time to take a bus ride for a long distance.

Before the trip we had to pack. Duhh...than my cousin said since we have ntg to do in the bus

might as well i borrow my friends PSP .. that was the first time i held a PSP..wooh sexy gadget.

My cousins friend is some really rich guy and he had two PSP's O.O.

Well we borrowed both of it ... HAHA..

We played it on the wholeeeeee trip . wholeeeeeee...piuuuu piuuuu...one VS one


Thats me with my helmet hair..Look there's the other PSP at the back
[look closely]


thats all the pic's i have . the others are with my cousin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home