Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Why must people do this..

20-February-2009

I was at my cousins house in Kepong..We were like bloody bored in the house..
After awhile my cousin asked me wether i would like to go and try out at celebrity fitness..
so i was like ...O.O...yeahh..

When we were there..i did the seven days trial..and it was celebrity fitness one Utama..
we spoke to the staff..signed papers here and there.

After that .. we were told to collect our towels ... later on we had to put our stuff in the locker..
I was damn bloody exited...

[Work out]

[Work out]


[Work out]


[Work out]


[Work out]


[Strain]fark*


[Work out]
damn syokk..


well i only did upper body work out..
and i satarted to feel the pain..
we did from 8-10

Before all of that...i saw bloody huge men..they were all like buff and stuff..
they looked like they had wings on thier shoulders..i felt so young there..
the age limit is acctually 18..and i was the youngest there..but the staff said i dont look like im
16..i was like ...how old do i look..they said i look 19..den i started to imagine myself at that age.

okayyyyyy....we were done with all the work out...woohoo....shower time..

*walks to my locker

*O.O


*Why are all the lockers open


''Where the Fuck is my Phone ",asked my cousin..T.T


*made a report...
Blah blah Blah Blah Blah.....

*i was like FUCK FUCK FUCK...started asking all the cleaners there..

*when home depressed and happy at the same time..

#1:My first experience in a proper gym..

#2:Im gonna get a new handphone..

thats my update for today...so for late updates..

In memories of my calling device


Thank you for Reading
brother-lee.blogspot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home